Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Laughter

With three boys in my house there is rarely a quiet moment and much of the noise in our house is actually laughter. I love to hear them laugh, and nothing warms my heart like hearing Suzanne laugh when we watch a show together or I do something silly. Today I got to thinking about how much God loves to hear us laugh too. To know that our hearts are full and we are enjoying the life that he has given to us. Often laughter can be the best medicine.

When we went to our annual Chick-fil-A operators seminar this year we were entertained for the second year in a row by Tim Hawkins. He wrote a song about Chick-fil-A a couple of years ago and is absolutely hilarious. Follow the link below if you want a good laugh and want to make God smile! Don't forget to enjoy your day and laugh along the way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JoJtHpVgNo

Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment